The Beanie Trend

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

If you've been on social media lately, you may have seen the latest beanie trend.


It may be one of those "dumber" fashion trends, but honestly these Printed Beanies work. Whoever made this big in the last few months deserves an award. Not only are these hats cheap and relatively easy to make for the seller, but they sell like mad once some of the cool kids in town have gotten their hands on them. 

All you need is a plain beanie, transfer supplies & a bogus word and wallah! 
$Welcome to Cash Town, baby!$


In all seriousness, if I had the money to spend I'm 100% sure I'd have my hands on one of these.

I just wonder how many of these I'll be seeing at the Goodwill in 10 years.

What do you guys think of this fad? Comment below. 

xoxo, Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment