PixieAddictions - Phone Cases to die for! ♥

Monday, May 5, 2014

As you guys know, I work with shops on Etsy for sponsorships, and as of late I've come across this gem of a shop - PixieAddictions. They sell adorable phone cases (like the ones shown below) for really affordable prices! When I got my phone case in the mail I nearly fainted just from the cuteness of it all. 


Here's another case off of her Etsy shop, similar to the one I received. Hand made polymer clay charms and resin cabochons sit on cute whipped silicon (and believe me, it looks like real whipped cream.) And this mouth-watering creation sells for only $25.00.. I know.. What a SWEET deal! ♥

Kawaii Kuromi  iPhone 4/4s Decoden Case

Tesia Royer, the owner of the shop, also sells individual polymer clay charms, like this Kawaii Cookie Jar Charm (for only $9) ♥

Kawaii Cookie Jar Polymer Clay Charm

Anyways, if you're looking for a lovely surprise for a friend, or even just a case for yourself, make sure you hop on over to PixieAddictions on Etsy for all sorts of adorable charms! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment