SIMPLE AND FUN DIY GIFTS

Sunday, October 26, 2014




Hey everybody! Like many of you, I seriously enjoy crafting and attempting those awesome DIY projects that are all over Pinterest. I've put together a few projects that I think are especially awesome, and could serve as amazing gifts during this holiday season!




I love love love the idea of making chemical-free beauty products, which is why this lovely recipe for lip balm made it to this list! The ingredients include shea butter, cocoa butter, and manuka honey. Hip hip hooray for healthy!


These gold spray-painted jars could be used for soo many things; makeup brushes, pens & pencils, even flowers! I'd make sure to get the reflective type of paint, as it makes the jars look super glam. (:


Last but not least, the coffee ground candles! Come on everyone, you know you love the smell of hot coffee in the morning. Why not gift it to a friend? (: 
In all honesty these candles seem relatively challenging to make, but I'm sure its well worth it in the end. Thanks for reading everybody! I hope you enjoyed checking out these projects and were inspired to create something of your own (:

-Grace

2 comments: